Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Art of Marriage 2013
Friday, April 26, 2013 at 7:00 PM
The Woodlands, TX
GOD CAN TURN ANY MARRIAGE INTO A MASTERPIECE!
Your marriage and the marriages around you are colored by personalities, passions and experiences. Making marriage work is a divinely inspired art form. Join us for a six session video conference that features life changing topics including:
· Love Happens: God's Purpose and Plan
· Love Fades: Over Coming Isolation
· Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
· Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
· Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
· Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
Friday, April 26, 2013
6:00pm – Doors open
7:00pm – Session One
8:30pm – Session Two
9:30pm – Dismiss
Saturday, April 27, 2013
8:30am – Doors open
9:00am – Session Three
11:00am – Session Four
12:00pm – Break for Lunch and Project
1:45pm – Session Five
3:00pm – Session Six
4:00pm – Dismiss
· An accompanying manual for each participant that contains projects, articles and tips to help them live what they learn.
· Entry into the free prize drawings (at the end of each break and at the end of the last session). Saturday Lunch will be provided.
Have questions? Need more information? Please feel free to email us at ArtOfMarriage@zoho.com